Voters might not realize it, but greater Boston is experiencing its most interesting primary in years. The only thing missing — until right now — has been your chance to show that you can predict the winners better than all the other smartypants pundits out there.
Answer all 10 questions below and submit them as comments to this post, or to David@DavidSBernstein.com, or shoot them to me on Twitter or Facebook or whatever works best for you.
The deadline for entries is SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1 at midnight.
Please provide your name, although I will not disclose your votes (so nobody will know that you predicted that the candidate you work for will lose). The winner will receive public acclaim and bragging rights.
(Apologies to the Beacon Hill set: I decided not to include any state legislature races.)
Please remember to answer all 10 questions!
- Who will win the Democratic primary for Governor: Jay Gonzalez, or Bob Massie?
- What percentage of the vote will Scott Lively receive in the Republican primary for Governor?
- Who will win the Republican primary for U.S. Senate: Geoff Diehl, Jack Kingston, or Beth Lindstrom?
- Who will win the Democratic primary for Secretary of the Commonwealth: William Galvin, or Josh Zakim?
- Who will win the Democratic primary for Lieutenant Governor: Quentin Palfrey, or Jimmy Tingle?
- Who will win the 7th Congressional Democratic primary for Congress: Michael Capuano, or Ayanna Pressley?
- What percentage of the vote will the winning candidate you selected receive in that Capuano-Pressley race?
- Who will win the 3rd Congressional Democratic primary for Congress: Jeff Ballinger, Alexandra Chandler, Beej Das, Rufus Gifford, Leonard Golden, Dan Koh, Barbara L’Italien, Bopha Malone, Juana Matias, or Lori Trahan?
- Who will win the Democratic primary for Suffolk County District Attorney: Evandro Carvalho, Linda Champion, Greg Henning, Shannon McAuliffe, or Rachael Rollins?
- Who will win the Democratic primary for Middlesex County District Attorney: Marian Ryan or Donna Patalano?